Founded in 1973 with the launch of world's first universal alignment bench and mechanical measuring system.
- Focus on the production and sales of hardware for the alignment of collision damaged cars, light trucks, vans and SUVs
- Launch of world's first electronic measuring system, Car-O-Tronic, in 1991
- Subsidiaries established in China, Thailand, India, the USA, the UK, Norway, Germany and France
- Direct sales to independent workshops
Although still hardware based our focus has shifted to systems and solutions; including mechanical and electronic measuring systems.
- State-of-the-art measuring devices
- Vision 2 Measuring software
- Car-O-Data - world’s largest vehicle measurement data base
- Knowledge & Training
- Car-O-Liner Academy provides product training to autobody repair technicians around the world
- Sponsorship of AutoBody Repair at the World Skills competitions 2009, 2011, 2013 & 2015.
- Modern repair procedures
- MSO standardized work processes
- OEM standards and requirements
- Insurance company requirements
We will continue to strive toward absolute excellence in all we do. Our company will continue to grow and diversify and to explore new business possibilities that have synergy with our current offerings.