ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is a standard that designates quality assurance in product design, production, installation and service after the sale.
Car-O-Liner takes pride in knowing that we follow the ISO 9001 framework of standardized requirements for taking a systematic approach to managing our organization’s processes enabling us to consistently turn out products and solutions that satisfy our customers’ expectations and lead to the continued growth of our business.
Some of the benefits to our customers are:
• Improved quality and service
• Delivery on time
• Fewer returned products and complaints
• Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
Our dedication to excellence in our products/systems, service and training also extends to following sustainable business policies and initiatives that reduce our impact on the environment leading to quality internal and external environments wherever we are in the world.
We adopt a preventive approach, and we accept our social responsibility to eliminate risks to the environment and the health and safety of individuals. As proof of this we have received ISO 14001:2004 certification >.
Our policy involves:
- Actively preventing environmental pollution and eliminating the risk to human health.
- Regularly carrying out risk assessments and adopting damage prevention measures.
- Taking personal responsibility and always reporting any risks to health and the environment.
- Always complying with laws and other requirements of the communities in which we operate
- Using natural resources in a responsible manner and continuously reducing our environmentally harmful emissions and quantities of waste.
- Creating products and systems that leave behind a minimal footprint
- Maintaining openness towards our employees, the public, the authorities and the media at all times.
- Involving, informing and training our employees and relevant suppliers.